At the beginning of this year, I challenged myself to read at least 12 books in 2014. It wasn't exactly a high goal, but it was one a month. I wound up reading 21 books this year. Here they are in the order I read them.
1. The Christian Atheist by Craig Groeschel
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
3. gods at war by Kyle Idelman
4. The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews
5. The Racketeer by John Grisham
6. I like Giving by Brad Formsma
7. Wholly Kids: Guiding Kids to life in Christ
8. The Eric Trap by Jim Wideman and Kenny Conley
9. Lead Small by Reggie Joiner
10. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
11. Sycamore Row by John Grisham
12. Praying Circles Around the Lives of Your Children by Mark Batterson
13. Moment Maker by Carlos Whitaker
14. How Did You Do It, Truett? by Truett Cathy
15. Calico Joe by John Grisham
16. Unveiling Islam by Ergun Caner
17. The Three Most Powerful Presentation Techniques of Seth Godin
18. Fried Chicken and Wine by Marshall Ramsey
19. The Grave Robber by Mark Batterson
20. Gray Mountain by John Grisham
21. The Fall Of The House Of Zeus by Curtis Wilkie
Book I enjoyed the Most: #21 The Fall of the House Of Zeus
Book I least enjoyed: #10 Heaven Is For Real.
I caught up on my Grisham books that I had not read. I love books like Moment Maker and I Like Giving. My favorite author is Mark Batterson.
Now I'm getting ready for my 2015 list to begin. I'm open to suggestions...